Copyright 2015. The content on this website is owned by us. Do not copy and content without our consent.
**Prices vary by stylist, minimum pricing shown
La Bella Vita Salon
132 Central Street, Suite 105, Foxboro, MA 02035
A message to our valued customers.
As you know, the state has now given permission for Nail Salons and Spa services to reopen under strict guidelines under Phase 2, step 2 of the Pandemic Restrictions and Guidelines, beginning June 22nd, 2020. A note to our customers, that we will be officially opening for business on Monday, June 30th for nail and some spa services. Regardless of the protocol, we have made a decision to temporarily suspend our Facial services for the summer. Our decision is based on the fact that a mask would have to be removed for an extended period of time, and also would require using a steam machine that would keep particles in the air within a small space, which we are not comfortable with at this time.
As we adjust to our new guidelines and restrictions, please contact your stylist directly regarding your appointment. If you do not have your stylist's phone number , you can call the salon directly at 508-549-9930 and someone will call you back with their number.
Please stay safe during these trying times and we'll see you soon here at La Bella Vita Salon.
It is most important that we ensure our clients and staff stay as safe as possible. We have taken all precautions to make sure your visit is safe with us and that we must follow the guidelines that we have been given to remain open to you.
- Please wait in your car until it is time for you to be seen. We apologize for this, but are limited to the amount of people we can have in the salon at one time and we need to do extensive sanitation between each client including sanitizing ourselves, and our work stations. Please text or call to let us know that you have arrived and we will let you know when it is your turn to come in.
- You must come alone, no extra guests under any circumstances. This means no spouses, no friends, no children. Please plan accordingly for child care arrangements. You will have to reschedule your appointment and you will be charged for your stylist's time.
- Every client must wear a mask during their entire appointment. We will not have masks to supply, you must bring your own mask. Preferably an ear loop mask will make hair appointments much easier than a mask around your head.
- Clients and staff must wash hands prior to the start of any service.
- Only bring into the salon what you need for your appointment. Please leave extra bags, coats, food, etc. in your car.
- Please do not come into the salon if you've shown COVID-19 symptoms, have been diagnosed within the past 2 weeks, have been around someone with symptoms or anyone that has tested positive. Please be courteous of the health of everyone around you.
- If you work in the medical field, thank you for all that you are doing! You are amazing and we are all so grateful for you during this time and always! We just ask that you please do not come in with your scrubs on. Please bring an extra change of clothes to wear to your appointment. Thank you for understanding!
- We will be discontinuing our coffee bar, water cooler, cookies, candy and magazines, temporarily. Please bring your own beverage if you need it during your appointment.
- We will now be working with masks, gloves, face shields and glasses for many hours a day in this new normal. This is going to take some getting used to. Please take this time to relax and enjoy your appointment as we keep conversation to a minimum and refrain from any nonessential contact. We all have missed each and every one of you and soon we will be able to have long talks and hug again!
As a result of these new rules, we must now ask that you provide us with a credit card number when scheduling appointments. One of our new restrictions is that we are not able to have a waiting area in our salon. Our staff must schedule each appointment very carefully giving each customer the time they deserve for the service being rendered. When we are finished we have booked time to disinfect ourselves as well as our workstations before servicing our next customer. Therefore your time and ours is extremely valuable. We ask that you arrive on time for your scheduled appointment and that any changes to an appointment be made 24 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED TIME. Any last minute changes or NO SHOW's will be charged for their missed service.
This is necessary because a time slot lost is revenue lost, when a customer on our waiting list could be filled in for your absence. We thank you in advance for your understanding and compliance and as always, we will continue to provide all our customers with outstanding service.
PRICE INCREASE NOTICE
Due to a rise in costs including our supplies and PPE, we are implementing a small price increase for salon services. We are taking all safety precautions to thoroughly disinfect everything in between clients to keep us all safe. A few things we have done include having UV lights installed to consistently filter out the airflow, and have also installed touchless soap, sanitizer, and paper towels for your safety. We have all completed the Barbicide COVID-19 Certification (proper disinfecting protocols) for the professional beauty industry.
We are grateful for your business and thank you for understanding.